SS. Besitzzeugnis. Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS. Besitzzeugnis. Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber

Hello, what would be the opinions on this one? Original? Maybe possible to say who signed?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Magnus; 08-11-2019, 04:50 PM.

Waffen SS not my field, but this looks so awful.

Why in the name of God a politic is signing a military award and with such bizarre way of describe the unit.

Hope someone with more knowledge in Waffen SS can add more info, but for me is such a mix of mistakes and incorrect things against the regulations, that I will run away from it.

Angel
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Other views are also welcome
      Last edited by Magnus; 08-11-2019, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Other views are also welcome

Comment

No, no,no. The NSDAP issuing a wound badge to the Waffen SS?

Comment

This is not an original document. It is junk.

Comment

Why won't faker one day understand that these well known prints are fakes and moreveover dated march 45 "5000 exemplaries, march 1945". Dating them before ist just stupid. If you once see a photo with a german soldier holding an I phone 6 in the hand, It is probably a reenactor ;-)

Comment

Total rubbish
                Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionel H. View Post
                  Why won't faker one day understand that these well known prints are fakes and moreveover dated march 45 "5000 exemplaries, march 1945". Dating them before ist just stupid. If you once see a photo with a german soldier holding an I phone 6 in the hand, It is probably a reenactor ;-)

totally junk.
                  taking aside any feature concerning the document itself or the party awarding just the signature itself says "run away from me"

Comment

you have so many like this !

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerElite View Post
                      you have so many like this !
                      What about you are talking?

Comment

Thank you all for your opinions!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          What about you are talking?
                          2 fakes in Estand, one is here. so many!
                          hope your money are not cheated.

Comment

Look, I had doubts on this one, so I added it for discussion. I thought what it is this forum idea to discuss. Did I something wrong? I bought this one and other two document very long time ago. Yes, I lost my money. Do not worry about me, this one is last one, no more fakes in my collection, be sure. I think in all collecting period three fakes is not end of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionel H. View Post
                              sometimes i think we shouldn't fear the fakers can learn everything,
                              they can forge everything, but they forge the shape only, they are disable to
                              copy the spirit/soul, that is why we have to look into the signatures and seal,
                              i think these are very hard to do. they can make a eagle in the seal, but how the eagle looks like in our eyes is different thing.
                              this is my small opinion.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X