Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

250 Negativ + 70 personal photos.....1940/44 ! 45 I.D

Hi mates,

i just got this massive amazing negativ lot, had to invest in a quality scan (Epson V550)

Austrian Obergefreiter Franz Beer who served in 14./Gren.Rgt.135 of 45.ID.
    http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/...nen/45ID-R.htm

He went through western and eastern campaigns from 40 to 44 !
    His memories were published in 2015, too bad i can't read german : https://www.amazon.de/Au%C3%9Fer-Pro.../dp/3902981547

After battles at Bobruisk-Kessel late june 44 he lost one leg, he survived the war and became Mayor in Austria in the city of Mondsee in 1973.

here arefew negativ, there are alsto cities such as Calais, Paris, Brest-Litowsk, Linz...but i didn't check them all yet ! (Thx Tim for selling it..
    Attached Files
    sigpic

-=Always looking for French cadets infos at Shaw Field South Carolina 1944=-

!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

!!
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

!!!
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

!!!!
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Great work the cleraty is superb
            Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
            teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

thx Lenny
              sigpic

Comment

Amazing!
                I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
                Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
                My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

A lot are back to front!

Comment

Not only did the photographer know how to take well positioned shots he shot some excellent detail

Comment

Great pics!

FYI - the first photo in Post #5 was scanned in reverse. The breast eagle should be on the other side.

Comment

Thx guys, yes there are some amazing shots here ! I m afraid 3 photos are not on the right side

More to come as i just found the other 130 paper photos with details and places at the back, part of the original lot ! (Thank you Lionel)
                        Last edited by H.W Plainview; 06-17-2019, 12:29 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi there ! Really cool pics indeed, you did an excellent job. I am happy I could help you reuniting at least a part of this Group, and I stay "on watch" to see if I can help you in any further way.

Comment

great negatives and great scans ! congradulations.
                            Ian

Comment

Completely agree - some truly superb detail shots!

Thanks for sharing,
                              Michael

Originally posted by dragnet View Post
                              Not only did the photographer know how to take well positioned shots he shot some excellent detail

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X