MilitariaPlaza

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone identify this uniform for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone identify this uniform for me?

Can someone identify this uniform for me? Looks like an anchor in the center of his cap and he has an armband on. Photos were taken onboard a ship. Marine-SA variant? Thanks.

Last edited by BlackWatch1; 05-06-2019, 11:23 AM.

Is the visor cap known to anyone? Thanks guys.

Comment

Possibly SA Marine? Looks like he could be Sepp Dietrich's brother as well lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pauke View Post
        Possibly SA Marine? Looks like he could be Sepp Dietrich's brother as well lol.
        Hmmm.... Thanks Pauke

Last edited by BlackWatch1; 05-07-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Would like to know what he is. It looks as he is wearing SA-naval visored cap and an anchor upon his collar-patch.
          But the naval-SA did not wear an anchor in the middle of the wreath. I know at merchant navy ships guys were organized,
          maybe he is one of them. Must check my material how such organized fellows were named.
          Maybe he is one of the "Seefahrenden Parteigenossen an Bord der Deutschen Handelsflotte", which came into being in
          spring 1935. But the ship does not look a merchant naval vessel.
          Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 05-08-2019, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
            Would like to know what he is. It looks as he is wearing SA-naval visored cap and an anchor upon his collar-patch.
            But the naval-SA did not wear an anchor in the middle of the wreath. I know at merchant navy ships guys were organized,
            maybe he is one of them. Must check my material how such organized fellows were named.
            Maybe he is one of the "Seefahrenden Parteigenossen an Bord der Deutschen Handelsflotte", which came into being in
            spring 1935. But the ship does not look a merchant naval vessel.
            Thank you once again Wilhelm! Once I get around to repairing this I will post it on WAF.

Comment

I cleaned up the first one.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X