Victor Lutze photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor Lutze photo

I wish I could determine a date for this photo. It's pasted in an album, so I cannot see the reverse. You can see that Lutze has his arm in a sling. Any ideas?
    Attached Files

A very nice photo of Lutze, though I don't know the circumstances of the injury he obviously suffered at the time this photo was taken.

Br. James

Comment

could you post a better pic of the dagger itself. seems to be an SA but the grip is very thin

Comment

Originally posted by jujuy View Post
        could you post a better pic of the dagger itself. seems to be an SA but the grip is very thin
        Half of the grip is in shadow, which makes it appear thin. The proportions look fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
          A very nice photo of Lutze, though I don't know the circumstances of the injury he obviously suffered at the time this photo was taken.

Br. James
          Probably a minor traffic accident. I've heard he was a reckless driver. But not wreck-less, unfortunately.

Comment

That is his personal Honor Dagger which is longer than a standard SA Honor Dagger (and so is the grip), which will make the grip a little longer.
            BTW: His daughter was killed in an automobile wreck.

Comment

Interesting tidbit. Thanks Ron.

--Kevin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X