Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of EX LIBRIS ADOLPH HITLER

Hello all-

I have an used and Mint condition EX LIBRIS ADOLPH HITLER Book Plate, which I have zero doubts on, having had several reputable people examine a few years back.
    My question is, what is the current market value for one?.., as I need to sell it....
    My cancer is kicking into high gear and I need to get rid of excess weight to try to land this plane!
    Thanks all in advance-
    Frank

So sorry to hear of your ailment, Frank! I have no opinion on the value of the AH book plate you describe, though I hope and trust that others here will respond. Know that you are remembered in prayers for healing.

Br. James

Comment

Hi,

here are pictures of the ex-libris that Frank has for sale (you can contact him), pictures courtesy of him.

See You

Vince
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Vince!

Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank French Volunteer (Vince) for posting the pictures of the book plate for me.
          Money is so tight, I cant afford my forum fees right now unfortunately.
          Its members like him, and all of you others that help one another that makes this Forum so valuable. I'm not one to ever ask for help...unless it's about militaria!!
          Thanks to all-
          Frank

Comment

Sorry to bump this up guys.
            I've tried all my resources to find a current value for this piece. It's rather important that I do, as it's sale will help pay for my cancer treatments.
            So, here's to hoping someone will have an answer....because quite frankly, I'm ALL OUT of answers!🤮😷

Thanks in advance to all...
            Frank

Comment

Spanish cross in bronze

My latest find: Don't now much about these documents, but looks good to me.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerFrank View Post
                Sorry to bump this up guys.
                I've tried all my resources to find a current value for this piece. It's rather important that I do, as it's sale will help pay for my cancer treatments.
                So, here's to hoping someone will have an answer....because quite frankly, I'm ALL OUT of answers!🤮😷

Thanks in advance to all...
                Frank
                Frank

I'm sorry to hear of your medical problems.

Unfortunately, bookplates like this one on their own don't go for big money. If it was in an actual book, things would be different. If you had the GI story behind the bookplate, again, that would also help.

On its own, as it is, maybe $150-200.

The problem is, these are very easily faked and there is a certain leap of faith the next owner must take in order to want to buy it.

I hope that helps a little.

Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X