What is This?? Invitation???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is This?? Invitation???

What is this? fake or good? ANy help is appreciated!
    thanks
    chris
    Attached Files

Dinner Invitation

Greetings,
    It is an invitation to have dinner with the Führer. It specifies the uniform to be worn and asks for an RSVP to the Adjutant's office. Alan Beadle has a Führer breakfast invitation for sale on his website. It looks considerable different;
    http://www.ab-militaria.com/pictured...me=y2016ahcard

Originally posted by grenadierss17
    What is this? fake or good? ANy help is appreciated!
    thanks
    chris

Comment

Originally posted by DocumentsGuy
      Greetings,
      It is an invitation to have dinner with the Führer. It specifies the uniform to be worn and asks for an RSVP to the Adjutant's office. Alan Beadle has a Führer breakfast invitation for sale on his website. It looks considerable different;
      http://www.ab-militaria.com/pictured...me=y2016ahcard
      Hey I saw Alan's breakfast invite I have heard bad things about alan so payed no attention to it. I would really like others opinions on this, value? fake? real?? thanks
      chris

Comment

can anyone else with originality of this dinner invitation
        thanks
        chris

Comment

this is one of the expert copies that thirdreich.ca spits out. I'm going typsetting style and layout.

heres one of his repro - look at the eagle and the typesetting not to mention the addresses- identical
          Attached Files

Comment

Hey Craig!
            I do agree the type setting is the same the thing I noticed is that is for Uncle Adolf's B-day mine is a regular dinner and also the top is in a nice gold inlay font on mine I find it hard to believe any copy machine did that. But In respect to your observation I totally agree that the type is the same and possibly could be a made up document. Lets see what others think?? Good observation Craig and thanks for your input!!!

Chris

Comment

Just a heads up these are not on copy machines, Anyone can do hot foil transfer these days, no biggie..

The orginals are scanned at something like 1200 DPI - Cleaned up in photoshop or something higer end, popped into quark resized and outputted on to a hi end epsom or such expensive printer. I will say 99.5 thats a copy. The wording on both is identical.

Not ya normal kinos quality

Comment

hahaha i am beginning to think your right.
                thanks alot
                chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X