L.A.H. mein kampf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L.A.H. mein kampf

What do you guys think of this,I'm pretty sure the inscription is original but why would they stamp the book? maybe the unit library????
    Last edited by Eric K.; 06-22-2006, 12:54 PM.

inside cover
    Last edited by Eric K.; 06-22-2006, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I have also 2 Mein Kampf books stamped.
      One is SS Kavallerieschulle and other one HJ Portugal
      Attached Files

Comment

I have seen several of these smaller versions of the book with dedications from high ranking members of different units, but as far as I remember never with a stamp. Also, why would there be two stamps, one HJ and one SS ? First receiving the book from the Portugal HJ and them giving it away as member of the LAH ? This may remain a puzzle for eternity.

Comment

Hi there, I had quite a long thread running before on the subject of how to price Mein Kampf editions and on the various editions available...have a look...maybe this will help you? http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=94138

Cheers, Torsten (ebay id: german.militaria).

Originally posted by Eric K.
          What do you guys think of this,I'm pretty sure the inscription is original but why would they stamp the book? maybe the unit library????

Comment

I have seen several of these smaller versions of the book with dedications from high ranking members of different units, but as far as I remember never with a stamp. Also, why would there be two stamps, one HJ and one SS ? First receiving the book from the Portugal HJ and them giving it away as member of the LAH ? This may remain a puzzle for eternity.

I am talking about 2 different books. One with HJ stamp and other one with SS

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X