Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mölders wedding

Hello,

this just came in, together with the original telegram from Göring with his best wishes. So far i didn t know that his wedding was here in my town of Königstein.
    Can anyown id the other KC holders?
    Thanks and best regards.
    Detlev
    Attached Files

cool picture! Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Great photo! What a cool addition to your collection!

Comment

Excellent picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Dete View Post
          Hello,

this just came in, together with the original telegram from Göring with his best wishes. So far i didn t know that his wedding was here in my town of Königstein.
          Can anyown id the other KC holders?
          Thanks and best regards.
          Detlev
          Hello Dete,
          Great photo! Frau Moelders looked an attractive woman from this photograph. I think the RKT over Moelders right shoulder is Max Ibel. I can't make the other one out at the moment.
          Regards,
          Andy

Comment

fantastic Photo, the man behind Luise Mölders should be Fritz von Forell, author of "Mölders und seine Männer" and "Flug zur Sonne" - an Army Officer (notice the Army Visors Cap) who was a good friend to Mölders...

Comment

He married beautiful Lady

Comment

Indeed a wonderful photo! Mölders stands between his two favorite women -- on his left is his mother, Annemarie, and on his right is his new wife, Luise. To Luise's right are her mother and father -- her father is obviously a RAD officer -- while Mölders' father, Victor, a teacher, was a hero of the previous war, having been killed in action in 1915 in the Argonne Forest in France. The wedding took place on September 13, 1941, and just two months later -- on November 22, 1941 -- the greatest fighter pilot the world had ever seen to that date, died as a passenger in an He 111 in a tragic crash as he was traveling to Berlin to attend the funeral of Luftwaffe General Ernst Udet.

Br. James

Comment

Agreed - great photo. Congrats on the addition to your collection and thanks for sharing with us!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X