• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krim Shield Doc

Hi guys

What do you think of this one please
    Attached Files
    sigpic

-=Always looking for French cadets infos at Shaw Field South Carolina 1944=-

Anyone ?
    sigpic

Comment

IMO a very nice original example. Can't tell if the sig. is an original or stamp? Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
        IMO a very nice original example. Can't tell if the sig. is an original or stamp? Tom
        Unless you win the equivalent of the "document lottery", these are always stamped.

This particular variation looks good to me, although in somewhat rough condition. If the price isn't good - very good - I'd wait for a better example to show up (unless you collect this particular unit, of course).

best
        H
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hi guys

Thank you for the feedback

It s a 119 € shot. What do you think...
          sigpic

Comment

Definitely an original document and could be a nice research project as these combat engineers likely had a definitive role in taking Sevastopol.

Comment

I have in my archive two documents for soldiers from the same unit. Sold for 95 and 90 €, buty the stamps were not so faded...
              Attached Files

Comment

all right thank you
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H.W Plainview View Post
                  Hi guys

Thank you for the feedback

It s a 119 € shot. What do you think...
                  I'd consider that too high (once again, unless you collect that particular unit). These are one of the more common variations of the Krimschild award, and come up regularly. And in better condition.

all the best
                  H
                  Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                  ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X