Knights cross holders card collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights cross holders card collection

I picked these up from an Antique shop in Germany some years ago, there are 100 cards of Army KC holders with the information on the back, are they part of a card book collection? I have only shown part of te collection as there is so many. 1-100 is complete. If anyone has any information on them please let me know. Nigel
    Attached Files

Hello Nigel

These are "vignettes" coming from the Heer NCO RKT serie, published by the Army High Command (OKH).
    These were intented to be glued in an album (which is very rare).
    You can also find some of these cards in the postcard format.

As far as I know, there were 100 cards in the serie (another member might be able to confirm it).

Hope it helps
    Denis

Comment

Originally posted by Denis View Post
      Hello Nigel

These are "vignettes" coming from the Heer NCO RKT serie, published by the Army High Command (OKH).
      These were intented to be glued in an album (which is very rare).
      You can also find some of these cards in the postcard format.

As far as I know, there were 100 cards in the serie (another member might be able to confirm it).

Hope it helps
      Denis
      Yes the series was 100 cards and I agree I ave only seen a few of the albums. Tom

Comment

Thanks Denis, Tom. Shame that I have not got the album but if I did then you would not be able to see the rear. They are mint and I counted them this morning and there is a 100 different ones. I do not collect paperwork so I will have to put them on e-stand but really not sure of value?
        Nigel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X