Detlev's copy of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detlev's copy of the week

For those of you who collect award documents, Detlev's Copy of the Week this Friday Shows a dodgy docs group. Well worth a look.
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

My very first collecting interest 30 years ago was paperwork - - still love the stuff too -- back then "fakes" were were confined to the higher end material. Now I have also seen copies of all manner of paperwork on the increase here in England. Initially it was just postcards but now nothing is safe. The quality ranges from the ridiculous to excellant. Care needs to be taken when buying - - a great shame because the genuine stuff is out there and can be bought relatively cheaply. But like the whole field of collecting - you need to keep your wits about you.

Our hobby is not what it once was !!

Comment

Saw those. Shame.

ON the other hand, it was a good update this week. Lots of goodies. Poor me, I'm broke.
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I thought Detlev's written message was quite ominous...
        Marc

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X