No announcement yet.

A doctor or a warrior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Group Angel! The photo and the DKig document surprised me very much at the end. Yes, I would like to hear more on this guy, I bet he has a real interesting story. Do you know how he won the DKig? I am still amazed in this grouping. Considering he is not only winner of the DKig and Panzer man but he's medic as well! There must be an exciting story behind this group.

Again, WONDERFUL Group, you're very lucky!

Comment

Now I'm researching another of my DKiG groups and I have been lucky enough to purchase another DKiG group that I will show you this afternoon and a RK one that I will show in a couple of weeks when I receive it. When I have more info I will show you.

Angel
      Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Very cool, thanks for sharing. Being only human, putting a face to the documents makes them twice as interesting - having the photo really makes that group extra special.

Comment

Very nice grouping Great how you introduced it
          Kind regards,
          Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X