Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo of Horsch car

Hello,

A photo for all you car enthusiasts. Some of you may remember a photo I posted a while back showing a Horsch limousine which had crashed into a convoy of trucks. I have received another photo of the event from a different angle. The other photo can be seen at dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?p=698557#post698557 Here is the new photo.
    Attached Files

Larrister, is this new photo from an entierly different source? If it is, "way cool".. Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,

I got it from the same person who sold me the first one. I'm really happy to have it. You will notice in both photos that the Polizei guys on right side of photos are wearing cuff titles but I can't make out what the writing says.

Best regards,
      Larrister

Comment

Originally posted by Larrister
        Hi Mike,

I got it from the same person who sold me the first one. I'm really happy to have it. You will notice in both photos that the Polizei guys on right side of photos are wearing cuff titles but I can't make out what the writing says.

Best regards,
        Larrister
        yes it is a shame our modern day scanners cannot make up for "out of the focal length" photos. I too have some cuf titles in my collection that just can't be read..

Comment

Originally posted by R MICHAEL
          yes it is a shame our modern day scanners cannot make up for "out of the focal length" photos. I too have some cuf titles in my collection that just can't be read..
          I have a few cuff titles that cannot be read as well. This is the best I could do with the cuff title in the above photo. Maybe you could have a stab at decyphering it.

Larrister
          Attached Files

Comment

Larrister, sorry but looks like al lot of my cufftitle pics.... shame we don't have access to those image scanners the CIA have..

Comment

Quite true! I think the second word is "Gendarmerie."

Larrister

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X