Besitzzeugnis verwundetenabzeichen in gold Jäger-Regiment 54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besitzzeugnis verwundetenabzeichen in gold Jäger-Regiment 54

This is my new document.I think that is rare, the size and the 5 dates of the wounds.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by riosp
    This is my new document.I think that is rare, the size and the 5 dates of the wounds.
    Hello Riosp,

The document is not rare as such, but is a variation of the larger size wound doc encounterd of this type. The 5 entry dates for wounds are also interesting, but not uncommon when found for this particular grade of wound award. A nice unit.

Regards

Comment

It is a wonderful award document...have never seen such a format, and the added color is also quite rare.
      CSP

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScottPritchett
        It is a wonderful award document...have never seen such a format, and the added color is also quite rare.
        Hello Scott,

I agree with you that this doc is a nice variation. Not sure though how rare the doc is as this particular style was one of the earliest types of wound badge doc printed. Those I have seen are without the green leaf border, but the addition of this border may very well be a fancy limited run variation. As I am sure you are aware this particular format of wound doc is found in doc groups without the green border.

Regards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X