Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5/Jagdgeschwader 77 award document

Hi!

I have had this EKII award document in my collection quit a loong time now, never had any particular interest of it. If this one is genuine im going to sell it here on the e-stand or in a militaria show here in Norway next month.

My biggest consern about the doc is the lack of stamping. I have seen these documents without the stamp before, but..? The paper is coorect, but it seem to have been some water (?) spoiled on it. Well, I`m no "urkunde" expert, so its up yo you folks!

Genuine or not?

Cheers
    Øyvind
    Last edited by Øyvind; 10-18-2006, 09:25 AM.

Last edited by Øyvind; 10-18-2006, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Øyvind; 10-18-2006, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Well, I'll go out on a limb and risk being wrong. In addition to the missing stamp, I don't like that the recipients name isn't spaced out, and the unit designation is not properly typed.

Another one "not for me". But I seem to have been wrong a few times lately..
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I don´t like the document too. There is no point in the date and in the unit. Also what is the meaning of the colons at the beginning and the end of the rank? There is no reason for that.
          The sign has to be "Wolff" (when I´m right), but it does not look like.
          I can´t find no reason why it is from Luftgau XI - I think it has to be from Luftflotte 2 or 3.

Also the paper looks strange.

Best wishes

Joerg

Comment

Thanks guys!
            Well, I havent been any fancy about this "award" at all, but a man gave it to me for free, so no loss for my wallet.

Cheers
            Øyvind

Comment

I agree with the others, i don't like it at all.
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Same here, me no like!
                WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X