X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soldbuch vs. Documents

the grouping is sold at hammer price 4465euro,
    i would like to have your comments:
    IF there is his soldbuch of 1st issue existing with all his history and awards and CCC list insideds,
    IF you have only one choice to have either of them,
    which one do you prefer under the same price?
    his all documents or his soldbuch only,
    sorry, no 3nd choice: Soldbuch+Documents.
    Attached Files

For me it would be the Soldbuch, since I have lost several sets that were split up by dealers. Got the Soldbuch, lost the documents.
    Jeff

Comment

For me it would be the Soldbuch as well

Comment

Well for me it's the award documents, no question.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

hi,

same here

Originally posted by Simon O. View Post
          sigpic

-=Always looking for French cadets infos at Shaw Field South Carolina 1944=-

Comment

Soldbuch, no question, gives a lot of more info than the documents (but I will try to have the documents buyer, crawl into his house at night and steal them)

Angel
            Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Soldbuch first of all...

Comment

I would buy neither, because I don't want to be partly responsible for splitting up groupings. If that means that I will miss out on a great item, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulus_Gun View Post
                  I would buy neither, because I don't want to be partly responsible for splitting up groupings. If that means that I will miss out on a great item, so be it.
                  not split, just document is in one hands, Soldbuch is in another.

Comment

for that price i would not buy either cause Neither soldbuch or documents are worth that much.

In general of course the soldbuch comes first since it s the first witness of the soldier s "adventures"

Comment

Originally posted by mufasa View Post
                      Soldbuch first of all...
                      first of all the soldbuch, for the photo, the signatures, the dates, the feldpost stamps, the precise annotations, but especially for how it is a personal document always worn on.

then the certificates, also these for the important signatures (especially when they are autographed for the feldpost and for how they are the certified testimony, dated and geographical, of an important episode in the history of the soldier

finally (third, but it's like the arrival of a Formula One World Championship: we're alnyway on the podium!) wehrpass especially for their pages on decorations, campaigns and places...

Comment

Originally posted by Simon O. View Post
                        I'm with Simon...

Best, Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X