Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insignia in a photo

From the group of Unteroffizier Friedrich Reichert I find this photos:

First the soldiers sports a colored band in their shoulder boards and I wonder why, he was with Nachr. Ers.Battr. 152 and later (since February 15th, 1941) with 7./Werfer Regiment 51.

Second two of the soldiers are wearing an open claw belt not normally associated with EM and, for sure, not regulation.

Any explanation for this two things?

Thanks

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Incidentally I find this post in another thread and I think the Waffenfarbe is for Werfer troops and it has a cloth band in the shoulder boards....

Angel

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...0&postcount=39
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel Farré View Post
      Second two of the soldiers are wearing an open claw belt not normally associated with EM and, for sure, not regulation.
      If i remember correctly these are captured dutch army belts wich were very popular.

Comment

Thanks Gran Sasso, one question answered, hope someone can help me with the first one.

Angel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
        X