Booklet: Juda als Totengraber der deutschen Wehrkraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booklet: Juda als Totengraber der deutschen Wehrkraft

Can someone help me with understanding what this booklet is please? I picked it up in a group purchase. I don't know German, but I believe it is anti-Semitic. It doesn't contain any photos. It has 36 pages and is in very good condition. What is the subject about? Who printed it? Is it a propaganda or training booklet? Any idea of a value for something of this nature?

Sorry I could not get the pics to load vertically.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Brad
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

interesting booklet, here are my few comments :

- the cover may be missing (?),
      - this is an early 30's booklet, printed after the arrival of Hitler in power,
      - still in gothic font (more or less "banned" of publications during WWII),
      - the booklet includes captions for 37 pictures, which imply that the booklet was included in a "multimedia kit", with a selection of (oversized) pictures/illustrations and/or a poster and/or a movie (doubtful),
      - this set seemed to be made by a volkisch editor, not an official NSDAP department.

The value is imo limited unless you are collecting all the antisemitic publications of the pre-war years (imo impossible task...).

See You

Vince

Comment

Excellent input! Thanks Vince!

Comment

Hi,

i forgot to translate the title : "The Jew as the undertaker".

Hundred of similar publications existed before the 30's/40's. Official publications have various copyrights and were mostly done by the Franz Eher Verlag, or "friendly" editors (Nordland Verlag, Nibelungen Verlag etc).

See You

Vince
          Last edited by FrenchVolunteer; 12-24-2017, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X