More fuel for my 1 Pz.Div. addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More fuel for my 1 Pz.Div. addiction

Not from a RK or DKiG winner, just one more soldier doing his duty, but for me is more than enough, he was brave and share the good and the bad times with their comrades alongside the war.

Unfortunately only his provisional EK II is present, the 1 Pz.Div. was very prone to use provisional citations for the EKs, I have another 4 in my collections.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

As all the soldiers who joined the Adolf Winter Sport Club he received the appropriate insignia (I suppose he was not happy to have joined the club, but at least he surviver the time).

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Being in the Stab gives little opportunities to qualify for the PABiB, but the time in Ukraine gives plenty of situations to won it as it was an all hands in deck time.

So this is it, small but, for me, full of history and interest.

Angel
      Attached Files

Comment

Small but nice Urkunde set, Angel for your 1.Pz.Div. interest.

My "addiction" is as you know the 212. Inf. Div.
        http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=915481

Comment

Yes I know it very well and I m so happy you have add a RK group to your collection, hope you can show it in detail soon.

Thanks

Angel

Comment

Nice little group. If you ever want to get rid of it, you can feed my addiction for my family name, Jung.
            Jeff

Comment

Very nice group ! Tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X