• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A.H. signature - original ???

Here another A.H. signature .

Hand signed or printed ?

Thnx.

https://postimg.org/gallery/ef4b7g00/

I'd say that this Hitler signature was printed onto the document, but the signature of Reichsminister Dr. Franz Gürtner -- in whose Ministry of Justice this appointment document originated -- is an original autograph, as is the official Great Seal of State.

Br. James

Comment

As Brian said. A facsimile or rather a printed signature. No ink-crossings visible.

Regards, Matthias

Comment

At the moment for sale :

https://www.militaria321.com/auktion...tionID=6766663

Comment

Originally posted by frankandfrank View Post
          Thanks Frank.

The guy generating the expertise (Hoyer from Dresden) is a real funny guy! About 10 years ago I sent him a SS helmet to furnish an opinion. Wanna know what he did?
          Taking apart every little piece you can remove from a complete helmet like liner, rivets and chinstrap! And charged me €100 for it!

He's well known at the German Militaria Forums for his funny methods and "knowledge".
          This is why no-one has been bidding so far. €700 would be a bargain for an original signed AH document.

Regards, Matthias

Comment

What´s the name of the Arschloch?

Comment

"€700 would be a bargain for an original signed AH document."

I fully agree, Matthias...but as we've said, it isn't "an original signed AH document." What one would be paying €700 for is an original autograph of Dr. Gürtner and an original embossing from the German Great Seal, both on a period document -- with a printed AH signature!

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X