March 25,1945 HJ Cert.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 25,1945 HJ Cert.

Wondering if anyone can help me with this cert, does seem quite late for a HJ related document
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

No ideas folks

Comment

No it's not too late. They were pushing these kids through the system to the very end. Look at the HJ that defended Berlin.
        Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGCO View Post
          No it's not too late. They were pushing these kids through the system to the very end. Look at the HJ that defended Berlin.
          Jeff
          Cheers Jeff, to the very last kid! My query was regarding the issue of this cert, any idea what it might relate too

Comment

There are others more knowledgable than I on this topic but comparing to all other documents I have seen leaves me with one question. Why would the date be printed? Other award documents give a space where the month, day, and last two digits of the year are filled in. I would be very suspicious of this without being able to look at the printing technique used.

Comment

Ceremonie

Hello,

If I remember correctly, the transfer of the Jungvolk to the Hitlerjugend was held (by class) on April 20 of each year (Hitler's birthday). In 1945, the authorities may have thought of doing well by advancing the date of this ceremony ... the end being obviously close.

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by DEBERTEX View Post

Hello,

If I remember correctly, the transfer of the Jungvolk to the Hitlerjugend was held (by class) on April 20 of each year (Hitler's birthday). In 1945, the authorities may have thought of doing well by advancing the date of this ceremony ... the end being obviously close.

Best regards

Cheers, so its the Jungvolk transfering over to the HJThe date now does make sense. Does makes me srcatch my head when in late 45 the world is falling in on top of them but this cert can be printed and delivered They really did belive it would last for a thousand years, well some of them

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X