Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rommel citation for opinion

Hi all,
    In this world of fakes I am hoping the following Rommel citation is real with authentic signature.
    All opinions welcome.

Is mise
    Barry
    Attached Files

Extra picture
    Attached Files

Comment

For me, this looks authentic

Gesendet von meinem SM-G903F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Beff

Comment

Looks ok to me too!

Best, Peter

Comment

Thanks Peter

Comment

Anymore opinions on the Rommel document

Comment

Maybe you should invest a little money and visit this website:
                www.wartimeautographs.com

Comment

Thanks for the advice Mithrandir. I am already a member on there but I still find it difficult to tell the difference between fake and real. I just look at the difference between my autograph today and yesterday and it can look slightly different. Hence I value the opinions also of the people on here

Comment

Hi dude, for me is ok, your signature is the same of mine, one person tell me that could be fake becouse the "o" is open...and He had never seen one...well...here is...

For compare...first is fake, 2,3 and 4 original...look the 3 example, for me the same type but with the "o" closed...

Comment

Thanks Ace I

Comment

Actually

Actually, I think AceMaiden is referring to PMs we shared. I didnt say it "could be fake". I said I was very cautious about it as I hadnt seen an open 'o' example of a Rommel sig at that point.

I also subsequently indicated AceMaiden's one was probably ok as I had seen similar documents but with better signature examples, and that if he was fully confident in it, then fine. I indicated I personally would look for a stronger example but that does not imply something "could be fake".

Also, comparing a 1942 signature with a 1940 signature is not the best approach IMO. Look at the fake factory Rommel thread for authentic 1940s examples or elsewhere, BarryMac. Better to compare those to the one you posted.

Comment

Hi Jeremy,

Many thanks for your reply. I am a member of your wonderful website and find it very helpful.
                          I also have a thread on WAF regarding Hans Ulrich RĂ¼del.
                          Could you throw your experienced eye over that for me.
                          Many thanks in advance
                          Barry

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                            Actually, I think AceMaiden is referring to PMs we shared. I didnt say it "could be fake". I said I was very cautious about it as I hadnt seen an open 'o' example of a Rommel sig at that point.

I also subsequently indicated AceMaiden's one was probably ok as I had seen similar documents but with better signature examples, and that if he was fully confident in it, then fine. I indicated I personally would look for a stronger example but that does not imply something "could be fake".

Also, comparing a 1942 signature with a 1940 signature is not the best approach IMO. Look at the fake factory Rommel thread for authentic 1940s examples or elsewhere, BarryMac. Better to compare those to the one you posted.
                            No my friend, is not for you...one guy in facebook, your opinion was very clear dude!! thanks again!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                            X