X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is one more.
    Attached Files

Comment

Outstanding photos! I would like with permission to use a few of the photos to juxtapose next to my Stug set on my website, I would of course give full credit to the owners, Im not sure exactly which photos yet, but a few that are on this thread, would any of the owners of such photos have a problem with this? thanks much.Scott A. Hess

Comment

Scott,

You could use my photos only for your own personal use on your website as long as you do not gain any monetary profit from such use. Bill

Originally posted by Scott A. Hess
        Outstanding photos! I would like with permission to use a few of the photos to juxtapose next to my Stug set on my website, I would of course give full credit to the owners, Im not sure exactly which photos yet, but a few that are on this thread, would any of the owners of such photos have a problem with this? thanks much.Scott A. Hess

Comment

Thanks Bill..appreciate it! The site is simply "show and tell" nothing for sale..no charge to view..simply want to use good quality photos to use side by side contemporary photos of similar uniforms on mannequins.thanks again!

Comment

Scott: If there are any pictures of mine that you would like to use, please go ahead, no problem at all.

I will post some more Stug pics when I get back home.

David

Comment

Thanks David..much appreciated.

Comment

Bringing this thread back to the top.
                Attached Files

Comment

A couple of contributions.

Cheers,
                  Larry
                  Attached Files

Comment

A couple wearing wraps.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X