Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos for Review

Hi,

Are these photos all W.W.2 original? Thanking you all in advance and hoping to hear from some of you in advance.

Regards, juno44

Two of the above photos measures 60mm by 90mm The smaller one 58mm by 85mm

The above photo measures 99mm by 142mm

Two of the above photos measures 60mm by 90mm The smaller measures 58mm by 87mm The top left one is marked on its back LEONAR The top right one Agafa Lupex The bottom one Agfa Brovira

Anyone?

Comment

It is hard to quantify what you mean by original. You can have multiple photos from a single negative. Is each photo original? I would suggest yes. For example, one of the Bf 110 photos you show here is known and I have a copy in my archives. Is yours and mine, original? It is well known that it was quite common to supply multiple photos to soldiers from a single negative. The well known photo of a damaged Me 262 of JV 44 immediately comes to mind. I have two "originals" in my archives. Many others sold on E-bay, each a wartime original.

Now, if you are asking if these are modern reproductions and printed up as such to look period, others can likely provide better answers surrounding "black light" testing.

Mark Proulx

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
      X