BrunoMado

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 gebirgs divisiondocuments or photos case ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 gebirgs divisiondocuments or photos case ?

Hi ! I can have something like this
    What you think about this ? It is for documents or photos? and what is good price for it ?

looks like a unit album without the pages. I wouldn,t think it would worth that much unless you are looking for that particular regiment. Mike

Comment

Hello R Michael,

You are correct and with only the cover left value is minimal. Also, it is one of the most common style of service photo album one finds.

Regards

Comment

Indeed, the hardest part will be finding the proper pages to fill this one out. In a complete but empty condition this does about EUR 125,= I guess. For this empty one, I think about EUR 40,=

MfG,
        Bart

Comment

Usually the unit marked photo albums have pages with pics of Hitler, Brauchhitsch, Keitel, the standard History of the Wehrmacht and Deutsch Infantry with a page Zur Erinnerung an meine Dienstzeit with Gebirgsjaegers on it and a place to write in name dates, etc. along with pages for photos. all that is missing which greatly depreciates the value.... $15 to $20 without anything inside. I have two Gebirgs-Jaeger Regiment 100 albums with all pages. Also have albums on Regt. 99 & Regt 98. - Bill

Comment

Geb. Reg. 100 #### I like it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X