BrunoMado

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3dr Reich Promissory Notes 40 30 10 5 Mark UNC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3dr Reich Promissory Notes 40 30 10 5 Mark UNC.

A couple of months ago I bought a small collection of War souvenirs from a US Majors widow. I placed no special value on the bank notes, but now realize they are quite hard to come by. There are quite a few of each denomination and in consecutive serial numbers. All are crisp and uncirculated IMO. How collectible are they. Although not shown I have 30 Mark notes as well. Forgive typo, 3rd not 3dr Reich.
    Thanks, Mike
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 1historynut; 02-15-2017, 05:35 PM.

a
    Attached Files

Comment

c
      Attached Files

Comment

So called Konversionkasse notes me thinks.

From the source I have handy the book price for the normal 1933 is about 10~30$ depending on what you series you have and most importantly who wants to buy.

They are quite common in numismatic circles. Most hard core 3rd Reich would have a set of least the lower denominations and always crisp and clean as this was not circulating currency so and other condition than perfect are not collectable..

You do have however the 1934 overprint with is the 'Jewish' version of this 40 note these command much higher prices if you can find a buyer

Comment

Originally posted by byterock View Post
          So called Konversionkasse notes me thinks.

From the source I have handy the book price for the normal 1933 is about 10~30$ depending on what you series you have and most importantly who wants to buy.

They are quite common in numismatic circles. Most hard core 3rd Reich would have a set of least the lower denominations and always crisp and clean as this was not circulating currency so and other condition than perfect are not collectable..

You do have however the 1934 overprint with is the 'Jewish' version of this 40 note these command much higher prices if you can find a buyer
          Thanks for your insight. I actually saw one of these 40 Mark notes from a Israeli dealer listed on EBAY at $600. Of course it did not sell though.

Comment

Here is one of the 30 Mark notes....also mint.
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X