KC photo card Richthofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC photo card Richthofen

I have a photo card of W. v.Richthofen (EL). It is on Kodak paper and has an original signature. Is this possible!

Bryan

If you type in "Richthofen" in the "search" box at the bottom of this forum, you will find a thread with several examples of that General's VERY peculiar signature to compare yours with.

What is your question-- because it is Kodak paper rather than Agfa or a German brand?

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, my question is - was Kodak paper vailable in Germany before '45 when v.Richthofen died.

Bryan

Comment

I wish I could answer sooner, but I was looking for an example... And unfortunately I couldn't find one yet. But Kodak paper should also be possible for pre-45 prints.

Paper types can be used "how late" the picture was printed but you can't say "how soon" it was printed, of course. <u><i><b>Agfa</b></i> paper MUST be postwar</u><b>*</b> but <i><b>Agfa Brovira</b></i> and <i><b>Agfa Lupex</b></i> does not guaranttee pre-45.

<b>*</b> could be incorrect; see the message below.
        Last edited by Akira Takiguchi; 09-16-2002, 10:51 AM.

Comment

I wrote:
          ><i><b>Agfa</b></i> MUST be postwar

but according to Herrn Noss <i><b>Agfa</b></i> is also possible. Please refer to this thread in GD forum:

http://daggers.infopop.net/2/OpenTop...1&m=5830949851

Also, this thread might be interesting for you.

http://daggers.infopop.net/2/OpenTop...1&m=7873035382

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X