Still More Stationary-Help Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still More Stationary-Help Lease

Here's another 21cm X 15cm example. I'm not sure what the correct translation of the top line would be so any help is appreciated. Again, apologies for the poor photos. I will post examples of larger size stationary that came in this group tomorrow. All comments welcome:
    Attached Files

Here's a closer view of the top left:
    Attached Files

Comment

A sample of the letterhead of the "Press Office of the Prussian State Ministery -- of which Hermann Göring was the Prime Minister.

Br. James

Comment

Thanks for your feedback Br James. I appreciate it. I forgot to post a photo of the upper right which shows the address. I found it interesting that the street was lined through and the new address was posted via a rubber stamp. Here's the photo:
        Attached Files

Comment

It may be that the property at that address on Wilhelmstraße may have been absorbed into that identified as Leipziger Straße 3 -- Göring's vast new Air Ministry Building. The Air Ministry Building took up the whole block between Leipziger Str. and Prinz Albrechtstr., facing onto Wilhelmstraße, but the Leipziger Str. address came from the fact that the building's main entrance fronted onto the property's corner at Leipziger Str. and Wilhelmstr. As a stop-gap measure, it appears that a rubber stamp was ordered to convert the old letterhead into usable stationery with a correct address.

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X