More HG related stationary-Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More HG related stationary-Help Please

The same source that sold me the Goring related stationary that I posted yesterday called me and told me they had unpacked additional stationary. This example is also 21cm X 15cam. Again, apologies for the poor photos. All comment welcome:
    Attached Files

Here's a closer view of the upper left portion:
    Attached Files

Comment

And a closer view of the address:
      Attached Files

Comment

Yep, that's Hermann Göring, all right.

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by fredswiss View Post
          The same source that sold me the Goring related stationary that I posted yesterday called me and told me they had unpacked additional stationary. This example is also 21cm X 15cam. Again, apologies for the poor photos. All comment welcome:
          As in the Körner related stationery you posted previously, there is no way of saying whether or not it is authentic from these images. Only physical examination would suffice. However, even if they did prove to be genuine (stationery is very easy to reproduce) blank stationery - other than Hitler's - does not command much value.
          Max.

Comment

Thanks Max for your feedback. There are several others that I will post in the next day or two. It's an interesting lot as there are 3 or 4 of some types and just singles of some others and all have the Leipziger 3 address. I didn't think they were by valuable but I do find them interesting. Thanks again for your input.
            Fred

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X