English Der Adler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English Der Adler

I got these a while back at a local show for $10.00 each. Seemed like a fair price, they are worht it (make very interesting reading). I haven't seen any more since, but I would like to get more if I could - how often do you guys run across these?
    Attached Files
    Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

I have two Der Adlers myself, but I have never seen an english version. I think you got a GREAT deal as I I'd easily pay that for them. Marvin

Comment

Hello Seba,

nice find!!I have a large collection of original magazines(Die Wehrmacht,Der Alder,signal)however none are in english!!I would have grabed them at that price also.

Yancy

Comment

Seba,
        I have found copies of Der Adler and Die Wehrmact
        Listed on occasion at Ebay. Some go for around $ 10.00
        Some as high as $ 40.00 - 50.00 depending on the issue.
        I have about 12 copies of each, I think they have great
        photos as well.

Charles
        Charles

Comment

The ones you are talking about, are they in English like these posted? I see the magazines at almost every show, but in German. They sure do have some great shots in them, plus the announcements of the RK and above winners. I have about the same as you, plus I also have some U.S. magazines. They also make great reading! (plus you can see the GIs with their fresh war trophies)
          Attached Files
          Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

I sold an English edition on eBay a few weeks ago. I think it brought around 12 bucks. Interesting reading.

Comment

Mine are the german version also, I would like to find
              the English as well.

Charles
              Charles

Comment

English Der Adler

Hi,
                I know this is an old thresd, but I was doing a search about these and this was the closest I could find.
                My Dad was a US-WW2 vet, served in the Bulge till the end of the war. He just passed away in December and left a few unanswered questions, this issue being one of them. My Mom just gave my wife an envelope and one of the items was this issue of Der Adler. She said my Dad had cherrished it all these years. Wondering what would have been so special about this English issue?
                Thanks, Udo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X