Value of Dutch SS Poster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of Dutch SS Poster?

I purchased this poster approximately 12 years ago when I was in Holland. I am now considering selling and would like to know what a fair asking price is. I found one example online where a dealer is asking 850 Euros. Sounds high to me. Any guidance is appreciated.

[IMG][/IMG]

Hi,

the poster currently for sale on tarnmilitaria.com is not the same as yours, it is for the "Landstorm Nederland" unit (which was less "sexy" than the Waffen-SS itself).

The "Landstorm" poster is not selling for weeks, but yours is a bit better looking, i will say that if you want to get a quick deal by a serious collector, a price of around 600 euros without shipping may be a good choice.
    Let me ask a friend for you.

See You

Vince

Comment

Hello Vince,

Thank you for your feedback. I know my inbox is full so please message me via email at benlevinsohn@gmail.com if you'd like.

Best,
      Ben

Comment

Hello Ben,

thanks, i think that i already sent you a message, but i'm waiting a few replies from friends. I will let you know.

See You

Vince

Comment

duplicate
          Last edited by Collector5516; 10-27-2016, 02:36 PM. Reason: duplicate message

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X