Goebbels Signature. MMMMMMM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goebbels Signature. MMMMMMM...

I have no idea on this one, after searching thru WAF for an hour or so this signature does not look anything like a Goebbels one Or am i missing something here folks
    Attached Files

You are right, it is not his. It's not even close.
    Regards

Comment

I agree with Adem: the "Goebbels" signature on this invitation card was obviously signed by a secretary or assistant, not the Reichsminister himself.

That said, it is an interesting piece of history, in my view. Goebbels invites the recipient, the person who holds Goebbels' position, one level down, in an un-named Gau organization -- perhaps Gau Berlin itself, to an early tea -- "Frühstück" -- in the banquet hall at the Reichsministry for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda...which is scheduled for "13 Uhr," or 1:00 pm as we in the USA would understand it. That must have been quite a large gathering of NSDAP propaganda leaders that day -- perhaps hundreds of people -- and this card represents a time capsule in Berlin history during the Third Reich. Very nice!

Br. James

Comment

Mr James, thanks for the information on the card, having a secretary sign a card in your name is something ive not heard of before, interesting So not something to throw in the recycle bin

Comment

unusual

Originally posted by dragnet View Post
          ;; having a secretary sign a card in your name is something ive not heard of before...
          That is really unusual. Do we have more examples of such signatures ?
          I do not recall to saw something like this.

Comment

Don't know who signed it, but not JG IMO

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X