Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake IAB bag at the E-stand

Hi Everyone

I think that the bag posted right now on the e-stand is a fake and just want to make sure so no one gets burned here. Hope its ok with you Coco! The bag looks very handmade. I have rotated the pic from the e-stand so its vertical and added some lines to show just how badly cut this bag is.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=86743

Cheers Thomas
    Attached Files

i am no expert, i dont think they is a problem because i came across one which was very much the same and the dealer i was talking to him said he brought it from its orignal owner and the name of the owner was wrote on the back. This is how i rember the bag so well. But let others contribute to the topic and take it to a further understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon9
      i am no expert, i dont think they is a problem because i came across one which was very much the same and the dealer i was talking to him said he brought it from its orignal owner and the name of the owner was wrote on the back. This is how i rember the bag so well. But let others contribute to the topic and take it to a further understanding.
      Hi Jon

I have a hard time bellieving that these bag were handmade as this one obviously is.

Cheers Thomas

Comment

Hello,

actually I have some problems with that bag too. I only collect IAB bags and all of mine look different than the one on the e-stand. And all of mine are only glued together on one side and on the bottom. Here some pictures of my IAB bags that you can see what I mean.

Bronze 1
        Attached Files

Comment

Bronze 1 reverse
          Attached Files

Comment

Bronze 2
            Attached Files

Comment

Bronze 2 reverse.
              Attached Files

Comment

Silver
                Attached Files

Comment

Silver reverse
                  Attached Files

Comment

and even the blue ones are different:
                    Attached Files

Comment

reverse
                      Attached Files

Comment

blue example 2
                        Attached Files

Comment

reverse 2
                          Attached Files

Comment

very kind of you to post a selection of photos of you IAB packages. i cart seem to see much diffrences from the one on e-stand. should this items be marked as good or bad which is on e-stand. leave to you guys. agian i have seen too many of these packages now "i package too far"

Comment

Hi Jon, Coco and Marcus

I know I'm no expert in bags but with this one I just can't figure out why you give this one the benefit of the doubt. For me there is no doubt at all!

1) There isn't a straight line to find on the whole bag, it looks like someone from kindergarten made this!

2) Its handmade - no one will ever convince me that bags during the TR were cut out in hand.

3) There are to many cuts and folds compared to the other IAB bags shown above.

So if the bag on the E-stand will pass on as a "maybe it could be good" I seriusly doubt the security of the E-stand and will consider takeing up the glue and scissors buisness

Cheers Thomas

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X