EpicArtifacts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could anybody help with a translation please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could anybody help with a translation please?

Hi,

I've started to translate this, but with my very limited knowledge (school) and online translators not being 100%, I'm struggling.

If anybody could help, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark.
    Attached Files

bild RAD aus adolf h.

It concerns a picture back out of cigarettes an album. Picture number - and reference to further pictures. Advertisement for further pictures - and more kunstler and coworkers of the book

Comment

Originally posted by Bootmanager
      It concerns a picture back out of cigarettes an album. Picture number - and reference to further pictures. Advertisement for further pictures - and more kunstler and coworkers of the book
      Thanks Bootmanager.

Does it actually give much information on the card, or mainly advertising for the others?

Mark.

Comment

Ah

ADOLF HITLER, subtitled "Bilder aus dem Leben des Führers" (Pictures from the Life of the Führer), published by Cigaretten-Bilderdienst (Reemtsma), Hamburg/Bahrenfeld, 1936, complete with all 200 medium and large size, black & white cards, glossy photos showing Hitler in his various functions as the Leader, album measures 9x12-inches, 133 pages, hard covers, complete with illustrated paper
        http://home1.gte.net/noder/germancards.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Bootmanager
          ADOLF HITLER, subtitled "Bilder aus dem Leben des Führers" (Pictures from the Life of the Führer), published by Cigaretten-Bilderdienst (Reemtsma), Hamburg/Bahrenfeld, 1936, complete with all 200 medium and large size, black & white cards, glossy photos showing Hitler in his various functions as the Leader, album measures 9x12-inches, 133 pages, hard covers, complete with illustrated paper
          http://home1.gte.net/noder/germancards.htm
          Excellent,

Thanks Bootmanager.

Only 199 more to get then!! (Edit: Unless I buy that one!)

Regards,

Mark

Comment

150 $ is a bit heavy.
            The last one that I sold was for 80 Euro which is a reasonable price over here.
            Was offered one two weeks ago for 60 Euro, but did not buy it.

Kind regards
            Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X