Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Request- SS Tank photos

Hello everyone,
    Not my usual area, but I really need your help. I am looking for the following photo or photos: A SS tank or armored vehicle with jerry gas cans on it. If its possible with one that is SS makred.

I hope to hear from someone soon,
    Thanks in advance,
    Michael

When anyone writes "I really need your help", his chance of getting response depends on how he tells the reason why he really needs it, what he already has, etc, etc... No one wants to hear something like "thank you, but I already have it." after all the scan/research troubles.

Well, anyway, here's something that may be to fillfil your "need"?

Comment

Hey Akira,
      I understand what you are saying, and thank you for the photo . I asked the question because I found a real SS jerry can that is camo sprayed So I wanted to see if they are any more photos out there.

Thanks Michael

Comment

Great photo Akira! Cheers Steve

Comment

Originally posted by MGN
          I asked the question because I found a real SS jerry can that is camo sprayed
          A nice find. I don't think you can find a photo of the same jerry can but of course such things were possible. For example, see Bernage & Meyer "Hitlerjugend" (Editions Heimdal 1991), there are photos of a 8-wheeled armored car (late Sd.Kfz.232) from A.A.12 in three-tone camos, jerry cans with the same camo tied on the fenders (page 32 and 33).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X