Lakesidetrader

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Wisch story and documnets to come.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy Wisch story and documnets to come.

Sorry this may all sound like the ramblings of a madman, but im quite shaken by all this,

Ok guys your not going to believe this, I just did a furnace call for along time customer of mine, whom ive always wanted to ask about his germna family back home, anyhow they just moved and dont run a bed and breakfest anymore, so at the new house I walked in and inside his coffe table is an SA dagger, "ill tell that story later", anyhow that got the ball rolling, we got talking about the war and things, and his wife brought out a folder of documents from her husbands uncle, who was Teddy Wisch, His father and brother teddy were number 12 and 13 on the ss list, I got to go through all there werhpass's, and about 30 other documents, im going back tommorow to take photos of it all, simply amazeing stuff, anyhow here is a photocopy they made me off his uncle.
    Attached Files

Small world isn't Dan? Will be looking forward to the rest when you get'em

Oh yea don't forget the story about the dagger

Comment

I am a bit confused here.... teddy Wisch's group was sold by kai Winkler a few years back wasn't it? Or am I mixing things up here..?

Comment

These are some personal affects

Chris you are right, These are some personal affects, from him and Teddys Brother, who served on the eastern front, The Teddy affects are some letters written home to his brothers wife about his death, and a bunch of documents and such from a town dedication in 36 with hitler, ill post everything in the next couple days, most of the stuff of the SS stuff is his brothers, this was a signed photo he gave to his niece.

The family here was upset from what they told me about all his stuff going up for auction.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X