• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepp Dietrich

Hi need some pics of Sepp for my 1/6 Sepp google has not very much
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Have you made any attempt other than Google? For instance, I put in "photo sepp" in the search function here on WAF, and received 246 returns. Granted, you'll have to wade through a few threads, but may find what you're looking for.

best,
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

August 6 1944
      Attached Files

Comment

who are they with sepp?

Comment

On (our) right: Rudolf Lehmann & Hubert Meyer.

John

Comment

DKiG holder on the left is Rolf Möbius. I think this photo made not during Dietrich's Diamond presentation. It is a celebration of his 51' on 28 of May 1943.

Comment

Originally posted by yerdna1209 View Post
              DKiG holder on the left is Rolf Möbius. I think this photo made not during Dietrich's Diamond presentation. It is a celebration of his 51' on 28 of May 1943.
              Exactly, it is one of the many photos of Dietrich's birthday celebration circa May 28, 1943. The point of this photo was that Lehmann was the Ia of the LAH and Meyer and Möbius, who had both recently been awarded the German Cross in Gold, were both about to leave for the Kriegsakademie to be certified themselves as being ready to serve as General Staff officers (though Waffen-SS officers did not become members of the Great German General Staff).

Meyer passed the course, and became Ia of the 12. SS-PD HJ. Möbius failed the course, and became a company commander in schwere SS-Panzer Abteilung 101/501.

Comment

Thank you for the correction on the photo date. Igot the date from Robin Lumsden's caption.

Comment

Just curious Female Service, does your 1/6th have blue eyes? They got this wrong on the Dietrich figures in this scale.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dietrich will always be an interesting figure. His own bravado in WW1 shows his character. Retrieving liquor under fire from his disabled tank.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X