Billy Kramer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever seen this Award Document before ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you ever seen this Award Document before ?

Hi Guys ! Before parting with this little Group, I would like to share it with you. All three Document belonged to Hermann Reinheimer who served in the Grenadier-Rgt.81, part of the 15.I.D.

One of the Award, probably only produced at a divisional Range, is unknown to me. Here is a bad traduction in english, perhaps anybody could do it more correctly : "I express my Gratitude for his non-stop Readiness during the 1st and 2nd East-Engagement by Regt.81"

Ever seen something comparable before ?

I didn't find the name of this colonel, KvK.II is signed by Gen.Major Buschenhagen
    Attached Files

Driver-badge
    Attached Files

Comment

Can't help with the type of citation I'm afraid but could the signature be that of Viktor Freytag who won the DKiG as Kdr of Gren.Rgt 81 on 13th January 1944?

Comment

Hi Huckz ! Thansk ! Yes the "Y" of Freytag can be recognbized, you must be right ! Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by 708.V.G.D. View Post
          ....edit....

One of the Award, probably only produced at a divisional Range, is unknown to me. Here is a bad traduction in english, perhaps anybody could do it more correctly : "I express my Gratitude for his non-stop Readiness during the 1st and 2nd East-Engagement by Regt.81"

Ever seen something comparable before ?

...edit....
          I feel like I've seen something similar - recognition for service in multiple campaigns in the East. But not sure where on the web...

Great little grouping, for sure!

best,
          hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I missed one just like it when I obtained a Soldbuch and all the other documents, from a man who was also from Stab)Gren Rgt 81.
            Jeff

Comment

Thank you Hank and Jungco ! It would be interesting to know if the other components of the 15.I.D. also created there own designed Award document for commemorate the previous Engagements of the Unit on the eastern Front....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X