Hundefuhrer Uniform ID Assistance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hundefuhrer Uniform ID Assistance...

Can anyone make a positive ID on these uniforms, especially the black one ??? I suspect they are foreign, SS related (directly or indirectly, in one way or another), possibly Dutch, Belgian or the like. The fellows in question are pictured in the back of a (open) lorry transporting prisoners (cannot tell if KL prisoners or otherwise) down a cobblestone, clean ‘Western Continent’ looking street (note European style house shingles in background), the prisoners caged (literally) in the back of the lorry by barbed wire. The black uniformed fellow is a Hundefuhrer (German Shepherd at his side, leash in hand). Also, if anyone can positively make out the writing on one of the prisoners armbands it would also be very much appreciated (sorry for the bad quality of both photos but they are virtually impossible to enlarge clearly with my limited computer equipment…..and skills ).

"Hundestaffel"
    Attached Files

Anyone ??

Comment

I've been asked to post a smaller scan of the Armband...you can clearly see / make out the "KA" in what is most likely the word KAPO...
      Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X