Photo question for moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo question for moderator

Question for Moderator or members. Just picked up a photo album from 45th Inf veterans son and before I share any pics I would like to know if there is any taboo or pics not allowed? There is unpublished pics of Dachau in this album.

Originally posted by mrcrtm View Post
    Question for Moderator or members. Just picked up a photo album from 45th Inf veterans son and before I share any pics I would like to know if there is any taboo or pics not allowed? There is unpublished pics of Dachau in this album.
    I´m not a moderator, but I think I dare to say, that here just about everything is allowed to show. At least as it has something with the war to do. I think there are threads here, only containing photos of killed soldiers, for example.

Even the war crimes comitted by US soldiers against German captured soldiers, in Dachau, have been shown here, if I´m not mistaken.

Comment

Pics

Ok, thank you. Just wanted to be sure before I post never before seen pics of Dachau.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcrtm View Post
        Ok, thank you. Just wanted to be sure before I post never before seen pics of Dachau.
        Please protect the photos when you show them, cropping is best.

If they are unseen and possibly quite important, you need to protect the integrity of the photos in some way before they are copied and sold on ebay before you know it.

Sounds very interesting so far.

Comment

Lower the picture quality when posting here.... Even copyright or watermarks are removable nowadays.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X