No announcement yet.

German Cross in Gold holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who might this be? Difficult to see the rank.
    Major, Oberstleutnant, Oberst?
    Attached Files

Comment

Who might this be?
      Major? Oberstleutnant? Oberst?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
        Fallschirmjäger
        What a GREAT photo !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Paratroopers receiving the German Cross in Gold:
          Attached Files

Comment

Paratroopers receiving the German Cross in Gold:
            Left to right: Heiner Lohrmann, Hans Neelmeyer und Gustav Thielmann (Gran Sasso raid). And Generaloberst Kurt Student.
            Last edited by Jaime; 12-16-2015, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Jaime!

Comment

Hahn photos and his biography in volume 7 of my German Cross volumes.

A GC thread pretty vague.

I've written and published biographies for over 500 SS/Polizei German Cross recipients in 9 volumes, most having 1 or more images. Another 60+ are in the newly released volume I f "Totenkopf."

Easier to post who someone wants to see or a particular unit ??

Comment

Originally posted by Mark C. Yerger View Post
                  Hahn photos and his biography in volume 7 of my German Cross volumes.

A GC thread pretty vague.

I've written and published biographies for over 500 SS/Polizei German Cross recipients in 9 volumes, most having 1 or more images. Another 60+ are in the newly released volume I f "Totenkopf."

Easier to post who someone wants to see or a particular unit ??
                  More exactly, what is your point?

Comment

Paratrooper
                    Attached Files

Comment

From "Grossdeutschland":
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

240 is SS-Ostuf. Emil Hilber.
                          Awarded on: September 12th, 1944
                          Kompaniechef, 14.(Flak) Kompanie, SS-Panzergrenadier-Rgt 3 "Deutschland", 2. SS-Panzer-Division "Das Reich"

Comment

Originally posted by yerdna1209 View Post
                            240 is SS-Ostuf. Emil Hilber.
                            Awarded on: September 12th, 1944
                            Kompaniechef, 14.(Flak) Kompanie, SS-Panzergrenadier-Rgt 3 "Deutschland", 2. SS-Panzer-Division "Das Reich"
                            For bio service career, personal documents, etc see "German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police" volume 1, pages 241-252.

As to thread starter's question: what unit or people desired to be seen I can't make more simple.

See no need to post what has already been published in detail and most know; such as ID of Hilber when 11 pages on him alone has long since been published in a series specifically devoted to German Cross recipients.

Obviously I have others. Specific people someone wants to see among 1,000+ Waffen-SS & Polizei GC holders would be a better use of time rather than guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark C. Yerger View Post
                              For bio service career, personal documents, etc see "German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police" volume 1, pages 241-252.

As to thread starter's question: what unit or people desired to be seen I can't make more simple.

See no need to post what has already been published in detail and most know; such as ID of Hilber when 11 pages on him alone has long since been published in a series specifically devoted to German Cross recipients.

Obviously I have others. Specific people someone wants to see among 1,000+ Waffen-SS & Polizei GC holders would be a better use of time rather than guessing.
                              If this thread bothers you in some way, just don´t visit it! It´s as simple as that!
                              There might be people, who just want to see interesting (?) pictures, that don´t want/can´t afford to buy books about everything. What´s you problem?

Comment

If this thread bothers you in some way, just don´t visit it! It´s as simple as that!
                                There might be people, who just want to see interesting (?) pictures, that don´t want/can´t afford to buy books about everything. What´s you problem?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X