Photo Help Me Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Help Me Please

Hey all, I know I don't frequent this section of the forum very often but I was hoping that some of you may be able to help me with a "To Scale" problem I have been having.

I have assembled some Dioramas in 1/76 scale of Tiger Tanks in a couple of diferent locations (Nothing too professional but I am just beginning) and I have looked through and searched photos showing what humans looked like in comparison to them. I managed to find some soldiers for my Dioramas but they aren't in the same scale and I was worrying that they may be too small compared to the tiger tanks.

Can anyone post a few pics of a Tiger tank with her crew directly in front of her, on her etc... I found a few pics by doing some searches but ever pic seems to be that the crew are standing in a gully etc... Can't get an accurate size from them.

My Mens heads come right up to the top of the track steel protectors. Ie right where the turret and the main part of the tank meet height.

It seems that my men bay be too small. Were the tigers really that big that that they stood as tall as a man is at the main tank and engine area?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

-Shane

Originally posted by Shane Bennett
    Hey all, I know I don't frequent this section of the forum very often but I was hoping that some of you may be able to help me with a "To Scale" problem I have been having.

I have assembled some Dioramas in 1/76 scale of Tiger Tanks in a couple of diferent locations (Nothing too professional but I am just beginning) and I have looked through and searched photos showing what humans looked like in comparison to them. I managed to find some soldiers for my Dioramas but they aren't in the same scale and I was worrying that they may be too small compared to the tiger tanks.

Can anyone post a few pics of a Tiger tank with her crew directly in front of her, on her etc... I found a few pics by doing some searches but ever pic seems to be that the crew are standing in a gully etc... Can't get an accurate size from them.

My Mens heads come right up to the top of the track steel protectors. Ie right where the turret and the main part of the tank meet height.

It seems that my men bay be too small. Were the tigers really that big that that they stood as tall as a man is at the main tank and engine area?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

-Shane
    Shane, I don't have any in my collection but I remeber the book "tigers in the mud" had a couple of decent pics showing what you need. Mike

Comment

Found this by doing a search on "tiger"
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ighlight=tiger

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X