Beware (StuG-collector)photo on estand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware (StuG-collector)photo on estand

"Very nice privately photo from H. Göring " now on estand by seller StuG-collector.

He ripped me off about a year ago on undelivered photos and now I see he's selling again. Beware... He sends them with a wrong adddress so you think they are sent, then they are sent back to him.
    Asked him numerous times to send a shipping inquiry but all's I got were empty promises about how he would take care this if I was patient.
    I still have all communications if you need proof.
    I had to get the tracking facts myself after many calls to usps.
    Hope anyone considering buying from him sees this.
    Last edited by Dean Perdue; 10-20-2015, 10:06 AM. Reason: spelling

I have bought from him many times in the past without any issues at all (I think most purchases were before I changed username).

I just re-read your post - you mean he is selling the exact same images you previously paid for ? If thats the case that puts things in a different category !!

Comment

No. Not selling same item.
      Great he sent to you, Not for me though.
      After months of asking he would not even initiate an inquiry of tracking.
      Promised to send some new photos if I was patient (!0 months ago).
      Not even close to being a responsible or decent seller imo.

Comment

This was my last correspondence with him.
        Let me assure you he promises a lot but doesnt deliver.
        Never once did he send me any tracking inquiry after many attempts to ask nicely for them.

11-14-2014, 02:46 PM
        StuG-collector
        Association Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Dean,
        no problem i go to the postoffice again and ask for the parcel. Maybe i get some news.

Let me ask you something. Did you get back your money from the Paypal insurance??? I hope soo!
        Or is there no insurance?

So Dean, dont be bad! I know how you feel. Its bad to pay for something and you were happy and after a time you find out that you get nothing for the money you spent.
        Its realy easy for me to find such of photos like Reichsparteitage or Hitler. So if it is for what you are looking for i will find something for you and will send it again without any money!!!
        Isnt it a good idea? But please give me a view time to find good photos for you.

Best wishes and have a nice day.
        Flo

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dean Perdue
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by StuG-collector
        Hey Dean,
        i can understand you! Absolutly no Problem! I would do the same as you!
        Unbelievable that the letter is lost. But ist a long way between your and my postbox and sometimes something will be lost. I think in the USA you say **** happens (sorry:-))

So i hope everything will be fine for both of us!

Best wishes

Hi Flo-
        Any chance you could do an inquiry on this lost parcel?
        Every call I have made the represenative said to have the mailer/seller start the inquiry.
        I know its a pain, but I would sure appreciate it.
        Thanks, Dean
        Flo

Comment

Dean,

Did PayPal refund your money?

I've also bought many things from Flo over the years and had no problems.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by jmark View Post
            Dean,

Did PayPal refund your money?

I've also bought many things from Flo over the years and had no problems.

Jason
            I'm curious too about PayPal's reimbursement. I've been told that they block and/or shut the account if they find out that payments are remitted to settle purchases of Nazi items. If so, this would add further loss.
            MP

Comment

To my amazement paypal did not back me up and stated the decision was made and there was no explanation.
              I too thought it had to do with 3rd reich material, or maybe it was because my girlfreind (same address) bought it for me for a gift.

The tracking stopped after it processed through New York.
              After 2 months, many times and hours on the phone with usps I got a representitive that told me the item was not correctly addressed and the item was sent back to the seller.(Maybe that's why he refused to initiate an inquiry),

I have heard there are those who had sucessful dealings with him (glad to hear), but I did not and he made no efforts to do anything but lie.

Just be careful if your dealing with him imo.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X