Clear All

A.H. Signature Original???????

Hey ,

is this A.H. Signature Original

Thanks !!!!

Kostenlose XXL Bilder bei TRIXUM.DE

Hello collectors, you can not help me?

Comment

I honestly don't know. But I will say that it wouldn't be something I would buy. Its an 1920's version of his signature on a postcard. Would he be signing such a thing in the 1920's if at all? Right away that shoots up some red flags for me. Keep in mind I am taking into account that like 90% of his signatures are forgeries.

But maybe you found a diamond the rough. That I can't say. I can just say I am doubtful. Fake until proven real, and not much proof here.

Comment

Thomas, I don't think its real... it just looks off to me.. It doesn't look like mine, and mine is a very early sig that has been authenticated by numerous military dealers... I showed you my signed postcard didn't I ?

Comment

Originally posted by mac-apple View Post
          Thomas, I don't think its real... it just looks off to me.. It doesn't look like mine, and mine is a very early sig that has been authenticated by numerous military dealers... I showed you my signed postcard didn't I ?

Hello and thank you Michael !! I have the signature of a household who have been involved since its foundation and fight time the NSDAP actively in the building of the Party in Baden! I have made this budget 32 original autographed photo of Goebels, Lutze and other celebrities of the time, then Edmund Heines and Gerhard Rossbach and some that I can not decipher! The signature of AH was in a postcard album in there, and I found it by accident! I myself have no doubt, because I know the Fund's history. I have asked all the time why almost all the signatures, only none of AH. That's why I have all postcards viewed in the gallery me the backs, and lo and behold ... the signature. She was free!

Last edited by lemmy18; 10-23-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

You've got quite a collection of autographed photos, postcards and other documents there, Lemmy! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by lemmy18 View Post
              Hello and thank you Michael !! I have the signature of a household who have been involved since its foundation and fight time the NSDAP actively in the building of the Party in Baden! I have made this budget 32 original autographed photo of Goebels, Lutze and other celebrities of the time, then Edmund Heines and Gerhard Rossbach and some that I can not decipher! The signature of AH was in a postcard album in there, and I found it by accident! I myself have no doubt, because I know the Fund's history. I have asked all the time why almost all the signatures, only none of AH. That's why I have all postcards viewed in the gallery me the backs, and lo and behold ... the signature. She was free!

Great collection Thomas!!! Top shelf pieces bud in the collection my friend!!! My parcel should arrive shortly to you ..

Comment

Thanks Micha, is what I mean to say / show, why should at an early Nazi sympathizers Home be all original signatures, only one is a fake? From a postcard album that no longer had in hand 70 years! Who writes for Expertise for signatures?

Comment

Nice little trick you got there. Begging for help, waiting for the bait and then.....

Boom, it has to be real. You all are wrong!

Comment

Thomas, You can always email Bill at Alexander Auctions, he's had so many AH signed items come through his hands he would be able to tell you for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by kahle33 View Post
                      Nice little trick you got there. Begging for help, waiting for the bait and then.....

Boom, it has to be real. You all are wrong!

Hey, I do not know what they have for a criminal energy, but I have such tricks not necessary. The collectors who know me know that, too! Ask Hermann Historica .....

Comment

I must admit, I quite like it, but I would wish to physically examine it before deciding whether or not it is an authentic ink handwritten signature. It is well known that Hitler did sign autographs on the rear of postcards during the 1920s and it wasn't until the Nazi propaganda machine got into top gear in the 1930s that he became more selective as to what he signed. The fact that it was discovered among a group of Nazi autographed material proves nothing though. The example must be examined independently and assessed upon its own merits.
                        Max.

Comment

Originally posted by lemmy18 View Post
                          Hey, I do not know what they have for a criminal energy, but I have such tricks not necessary. The collectors who know me know that, too! Ask Hermann Historica .....
                          Dear Hermann Historica,
                          Please can you tell us, is 'Lemmy18' a reliable and trustworthy person'
                          Kind regards, WAF.

Yeah right!

Comment

Originally posted by max history View Post
                            I must admit, I quite like it, but I would wish to physically examine it before deciding whether or not it is an authentic ink handwritten signature. It is well known that Hitler did sign autographs on the rear of postcards during the 1920s and it wasn't until the Nazi propaganda machine got into top gear in the 1930s that he became more selective as to what he signed. The fact that it was discovered among a group of Nazi autographed material proves nothing though. The example must be examined independently and assessed upon its own merits.
                            Max.

Thanks Max !

@; Jon, you know me from the MFF.

It's not about me personally but about the things shown me ....

Comment

Promising

No expert, far from it, although I quite like it !!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X