Experience with German Ebay Seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experience with German Ebay Seller

Does anybody have any positive experience with German Ebay seller "lutz-0001?" Thanks in advance.

German seller

Hi Dylan,

I've bought a few pics from him. No problems.

By the way, are you going to the SOS?

John Klein

Comment

He is a very high proffesionell photo-seller .He has a own website :

www.fotobethge.de
      Regards.

Comment

... you should read these threads carefully - any more comments are needless:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20311&highlight=bethge

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32645&highlight=bethge

<o></o>

Comment

Indeed he seems to have made some problems in the past. But what do you think about his auctions now ? He offers quite a lot of attractive photo albums and has only one negative feedback on 2500 positive ...
          I too have bought a few pics from him and had no problems.
          I'm not sure what do think about him.

Comment

Hello , had anybody problems with him , email me , because i meet him 2 or 3 days every month .His location is 50 Km from me.
            Then i talk to him about the members problems .Regards .

Comment

Tobau, if you know him you must know what he has done wrong in the past?

Do you visit the fleamarket in Leipzig every month? I meet him sometimes and he has got sometimes some nice photos for me too, but he is to expensive!

Comment

Hello Christian ,
                i was never on a market in leipzig . I know him very good , ok he is a business-man , yes.
                I am a better knowed-collector for him , when you know what i mine.
                Last week we changed pics , he became good pics from WWI from me , now on ebay.
                Yes christian , he is not the cheapest photo dealer .
                " Wrong in the past " - i don't know !
                Regards.

Comment

I only had 3 deals with him recently ,but all photos were nice originals.
                  Shipping was a bit slow ,but I've learned to have some patience in this hobby..

That's all I can say and all I know for now..

Jos.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X