Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Robert Noss

Fellows,

I believe you all know Robert, a very experienced collector how has shared a lot of great pictures with us via his website (http://www.photosammler.de/). If you have not visited his site, you should now. Thank you Robert for joining us here, welcome!
    Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Welcome Robert, look forward to you sharing your collection with us.

Frank

Comment

Welcome aboard Robert - John

Comment

Welcome Robert

Welcome aboard Robert. Glad to see you here. Your knowledge and experience will definately be an asset to this forum.

Reading your posts was one of the only reasons I had for logging on to that "other site".

John Klein

Comment

Welcome Robert!! I'm glad to see another highly respected collector of photographs join us here on this forum. Bill

Comment

Welcome. Glad you are here.

JasonS

Comment

Welcome Robert, I agree with Bill's sentiments. Mike

Comment

glad to hear your on board Robert,i look foward to seeing more pictures from your collection!

Comment

Great to have you here, Robert! Thank you for your time!

For younger generation who may not know Robert, he had been a well known uniform collector (I got to know him as one of the few owner of Leibermeister camo) until he switched to photos, where he has made a large collection and has shared quite a few original photos on the net to become the first well-known and respected photo collector on the net.

Comment

Hello friends,

thanks a lot for Your kind words and the warm welcome.
                    For those who don't know me, just a few words about my person, not too much, this should be no Robert Noss biography.
                    Born 1960, married, 2 kids, 2 dogs.
                    12 years service in the west german army between 1980 and 1992.
                    Working as a private security guard in a big firm in Munich.
                    Collecting militaria for 25+ years now.
                    At the moment I am reducing and restricting my collection to portrait photographs of all kind of uniformed organisations of the 3rd Reich + private photos of leaders and personalities.
                    I collected quantity over the past years, now I am concentrating more on quality.
                    Although I don't collect "hardware" militaria anymore, I am still good at all kind of camouflage and clothes-insignia stuff.
                    I am always open to all kind of questions.
                    I try to answer all mails and PNs in time, but forgive me when I am not responding "immediately", I get a lot of mails from all over the world ( the curse of being prominent ? Ha,ha,ha, ).

Looking forward to many interesting posts and a good cooperation with Akira, my friend.
                    Akira, I admire Your collection. From the little I have seen so far it must be extremely interesting.

Kind regards
                    Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X