Opinions on Hitler Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on Hitler Signature

Looking for second opinions on this Hitler signature. It is hand-signed, the fountain pen's indentations and crossovers just do not show up that well with a camera because the ink is too dark. But any thoughts on the form?
    Thanks!
    Attached Files

If original, I think it dates from around 1930-31.
    Attached Files

Comment

This item came back onto the estand again this week, and I was able to pick it up.

I feel good about it, but I would value an opinion from the experts on the forum.

Thanks

Comment

From what can be seen and what Adem says, I think you probably have a good one.
        Max.

Comment

Guess I haven't looked closely at this portrait of AH in a while. Seeing it now, I'm a bit surprised to note that Hitler was wearing an SS armband on his shirt! I also note that this shirt is not a Traditions Brown Shirt: the buttons are not those of the standard Brown Shirt, the Traditions Brown Shirt was not 'button-down' on the collar, and there do not appear to be any metal belt retainers at the waist. And he wasn't wearing a standard NSDAP belt or buckle, either.

Wasn't this one of the photos in which AH was supposedly wearing a bullet-proof vest? It certainly looks like he's got something under his shirt in the front...more than his belly, I mean!

Interesting.

Br. James

Comment

Thanks Max

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X