Eiserne Kreuz I document for a para

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eiserne Kreuz I document for a para

Please, how much is worth this document from Eiserne Kreuz I? It's for sale. Is it a real one? The signature is not the same for others.

Thank you !

Michel

Does that stamp say 'Der reichsminister der luftfahrt und Oberbefelshaber der Luftwaffe' ? Did Student have that bad a signature?
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

It does seem a strange stamp to see on a document signed by Student.
      Re: the signature- possible it deteriorated somewhat after a "friendly fire" incident in the Netherlands when Student was hit in the head by an LSSAH man's bullet.

Best,
      ~ Mike

Comment

I'm not too keen on the aging either actually, seems somewhat overdone. Needs the FJ experts to have a look i think.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

You're reading my mind, Simon! I thought the same regarding aging.

~ Mike

Comment

Regards
            Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

Thank you ! I did receive a e-mail about the stamp. It is correct. I show it in the Fallschirmjäger forum.

Friendly,

Michel

Comment

Agreed about the stamp, but the signature looks different to similar Student sigs from the time. Hopefully the FJ experts can give a better opinion.

Comment

Good news ! The document is true. The signature from Student is manuscript but many are facsimiles.

Michel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X