KM recruitment poster for opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM recruitment poster for opinion

Hey guys I was looking at this poster. Are these being reproduced? If so, how do we tell the good from the bad?
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by D. Wyatt View Post
      Hey guys I was looking at this poster. Are these being reproduced? If so, how do we tell the good from the bad?

I don't believe its real.. There was a seller on ebay selling that poster , and sold a fake SS poster for 150$ last week.. I don't think the seller knew if it was real or fake honestly ..

Comment

thanks.. no he doesn't. He got them at an auction and is trying to sell it.
        I have studied other posters and posts here. One main feature is the Dots on a fake poster. They are made up of dots. Originals are not. I assume he had this on ebay and it got bumped off. Id be interested in seeing the others.
        Im assuming one fake they all are ?? I just figured there might be a shot it was real as its an obscure poster.

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSER99 View Post
          thanks.. no he doesn't. He got them at an auction and is trying to sell it.
          I have studied other posters and posts here. One main feature is the Dots on a fake poster. They are made up of dots. Originals are not. I assume he had this on ebay and it got bumped off. Id be interested in seeing the others.
          Im assuming one fake they all are ?? I just figured there might be a shot it was real as its an obscure poster.
          In all honesty if the seller has 1 fake, there is a great chance he will have another.. I just did a google image search and the real poster doesn't have a white border, its all continuous of the background .... It looks just like the posters they sell at pioneer auctions ,and arus auctions which are both breeding grounds for fakes, and I mean 90% of there junk is fake...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X