Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzerabzeichen der Legion Condor portraits + document

Hi guys,

I wanted to share this small grouping with you. I found it today in Germany.
    The grouping contains 3 portraits of a Legion Condor member of the Panzer Lehr Regiment, decorated with the "Panzerabzeichen der Legion Condor in Silber" and the "Spanienkreuz". It also contains a small document from 1939 related to his "Erinnerungsmedaille 1. Oktober 1938". The name of the man was Hubert Thissen and was part of the III./Panzer-Lehr-Regiment.

Could someone tell me more about value and rarity? Thank you!

Very nice addition...I am not sure about value but I would have to say its quite rare to see a LCPB in a photo. As a badge collector I think that would be very cool to have.

Regards,
    Chris G.

Comment

Thank you for your comment! I've never seen portraits with this decoration before for sale so it has to be quite rare indeed. If someone is interested, please let me know.

Comment

Simular one sold some weeks ago for 223,-EUR:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/soldat-unifor...vip=true&rt=nc

Comment

Thank you for your indication!

Comment

A bit of data.

According to "Los Hombres de Von Thoma" of Molina and Manrique, Hubert Thissen was in Spain from 01/09/1937 until 31/05/1939, with the grade of "Sargento", so he was, at that time , Obergefreiter in the Heer.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X